Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent performance.

I think this system is working better than with Dybala on RW.

Chiellini has been excellent, he makes such a difference to us.

I think Dybala had a very good half. He was constantly on the move, picking up good areas of space and causing problems. He has been incredibly unlucky not to have two goals. Sure he has given the ball away a couple of times, but he is trying to open them up. I think it was him who started the move that Cuadrado nearly scored from with a superb pass inside under pressure.

Ronaldo has been far more wasteful so far. But again his movement is superb and is causing them problems.

De Sciglio is out of form.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Decent performance.

I think this system is working better than with Dybala on RW.

Chiellini has been excellent, he makes such a difference to us.

I think Dybala had a very good half. He was constantly on the move, picking up good areas of space and causing problems. He has been incredibly unlucky not to have two goals. Sure he has given the ball away a couple of times, but he is trying to open them up. I think it was him who started the move that Cuadrado nearly scored from with a superb pass inside under pressure.

Ronaldo has been far more wasteful so far. But again his movement is superb and is causing them problems.

De Sciglio is out of form.
:tup: Except MDS is not out of form, he just sucks.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shitting on Dybala is flavor of the day. He's doing well.
Very few people shit on Dybala, and those who do are mostly retards. He's played well, but he should have buried at least one of his chances.

Funny thing is, if we don't win this meaningless match half the forum will shit on Allegri and call his tactics "pussy" or "coward" even though he's got it spot on for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)