Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What an abysmal performance that is. Players are half asleep and can’t be arsed to bring the season in respectfully.

I’d rather we don’t bother sending out teams and forfeit the games than see us do what we have in the last few rounds.

Torino do not beat us. Especially in our stadium. Players need a slap

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
What an abysmal performance that is. Players are half asleep and can’t be arsed to bring the season in respectfully.

I’d rather we don’t bother sending out teams and forfeit the games than see us do what we have in the last few rounds.

Torino do not beat us. Especially in our stadium. Players need a slap
sub off all the 11 men with our academy players and we will atleast draw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just because we're playing a 442 it doesn't make our midfieled players that much better
Um no it means we attack with wingers and have a man less in midfield than usual - therefore weaker and easier to pass in midfield.

Cuadrado is having one of those numerous games where you want someone to run on the field and scream in his face like an autistic child. Just stand there and scream at him for 30 seconds. It's like he's playing a different sport in a different team in a different universe, no one has any idea what he is going to do.

This is as shite as I expected, and Atalanta will be exactly the same but worse for us. Huge injury list and players not really all that bothered. It would still be unacceptable to lose at home to Torino, regardless.

"But we lack cohesion in attack", well I wonder why that is. Let me just look at the last time we fielded this line up/formation...wait, it never happened.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You can blame it on weak midfield, but then it looks like every team we play have stronger midfielders than we do.

Also the big problem is the lack of any sort of gameplan, I know Allegri likes to guve freedom to players but this is just silly. Our only gameplan is to give it to wide players and cross it in like we have prime Trez, Toni, Vieri and Inzaghi all standind and waiting fot the ball inside the box.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Idc if we have nothing to play for. Play for pride ffs. Play for millions of fans watching you on the screen. Play for people that paid tickets. You play fucking football and earn millions in the process, what more motivation do you need?

Berna awful, end product horiffic.
Pjanic weak af.
Cancelo too timid.
Matuidi actually decent but in final 3rd I have no confidence in him.
Cuadrado similar to Berna.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Um no it means we attack with wingers and have a man less in midfield than usual - therefore weaker and easier to pass in midfield.

Cuadrado is having one of those numerous games where you want someone to run on the field and scream in his face like an autistic child. Just stand there and scream at him for 30 seconds. It's like he's playing a different sport in a different team in a different universe, no one has any idea what he is going to do.

This is as shite as I expected, and Atalanta will be exactly the same but worse for us. Huge injury list and players not really all that bothered. It would still be unacceptable to lose at home to Torino, regardless.

"But we lack cohesion in attack", well I wonder why that is. Let me just look at the last time we fielded this line up/formation...wait, it never happened.
We have a man less than usual when we usually play a 433 ?? We have an extra man in the midfield today and you couldn't tell

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Dont worry 442 will improve once we swap kean for icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)