Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Has Spinazzola ever had a cross blocked. If you guess one way, he just goes to the other flawlessly. Miles ahead of Alex Sandro. So many players wasted this year.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
All your posts in this thread are giving me a boner, especially Pjanic LCM and Berna RCM.
Just makes sense to me man. Berna as a winger doesn't cut it consistently but his ability to carry the ball up the pitch is very good

Pjanic is really nothing special playing in what is a dead role and he's no Pirlo obviously. Nobody is. But he was considered as soon to be world class back in his Roma days with more freedom.

Can is at his best when he's defending. Obviously there'd be a learning curve but fuck me our midfield has ended our season in April the "safe" way of playing wasn't very fucking safe lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Has Spinazzola ever had a cross blocked. If you guess one way, he just goes to the other flawlessly. Miles ahead of Alex Sandro. So many players wasted this year.
Dude was injured for the first half of the season, it was pretty tough to integrate into the squad early. I agree Allegri could have done better with him from january onward though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)