Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I’m pretty sure he didn’t say Matuidi was the GOAT or some world class best CM around because his team won the World Cup.

And it’s pretty clear that Matuidi is our only mid who has been somewhat reliable and consistent this year, even if he does have his limitations. Still quite a useful player, even if we should aspire to better for our starting XI.
I'm not discounting matuidi but him winning the world cup has no bearing on his place or status at Juventus is my point

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
???????? Nedved said he was the player we need to replace the most, thats what I was replying too, he is the least of our problems
I don't agree. I like Matuidi and would want to keep him in the squad but I think in a majority of games we play throughout a season his legs are not really necessary and in a game where we have possession therefore looking to attack he is detrimental. someone like Ramsey would be a much better option.

Still a useful player for tighter games though.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't agree. I like Matuidi and would want to keep him in the squad but I think in a majority of games we play throughout a season his legs are not really necessary and in a game where we have possession therefore looking to attack he is detrimental. someone like Ramsey would be a much better option.

Still a useful player for tighter games though.
Yeah i can see that, but i think that with more quality midfielders his impact would be even greater in letting the better players do there thing, i dont think Ramsay can cover the ground he can (Although he is much much better in attack),
Guess we will have to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)