Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We look completely disjointed.

The attack looks like one that has barely played together (which it hasn't). There is so much room down the right but we aren't using it. Cancelo could take advantage of it but if we concede we are in big trouble and with him that becomes more risky.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
As for the goal Ajax scored, it's always so irritating to see Juventus players stop moving and raising hands, signaling to the referee about an offside or foul, as if it's 100% guarantee that it will give them a whistle. Keep playing until you hear it, you smartasses.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Blame Berna if you like but I hate seeing the entire backline letting Ajax control the ball close to Juve''s goal. And love Dybala but sorry you can't dribble through two players. If Costa isn't on the bench, then easy call for Kean as first sub. Still confident this Juve will get in done. All Juve needs to do have patience with their passing in order to connect on with them against this suspect defensive team. They seem to be in too much of a hurry. Juve I believe will get 2 more goals if they don't force what's not there.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, we're facing this year's fearless young team who will be decimated and forgotten about (unfortunately), whereas before we seemed to have enough nous and skill to see off these teams fairly easily, this time we really need to step up a gear.

Can, Bernardeschi and Ronaldo will be vital, and Cancelo and Kean off the bench. I just don't have any faith in Dybala now. A shot falls for him, great, but otherwise he's just terrible. Also not having Chiellini not only leaves our defence stand-off-ish but also drops our tempo.
Fuck I'm so scared of this half

We need to wake up I just feel like we won't or they will get a goal and that will be it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)