Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2015
Just compare and analyze their movement in the box with ours. It's all about practicing those moves until they become a philosophy each game.

They have weaker players than us but their movement is much more dangerous.

I'm afraid Allegri lacks at setting up those final moves in the box, therefore we always look so sluggish in the attack.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
We’ve conceded two absolutely moronic goals against this team... and somehow, shockingly, they weren’t on our shakey-as-fuck CB pairing. :lol2:
Well rugani def should do more on the goal in amsterdam. I dont know who was supposed to take out beek, but he was central in the field so probable should me marked by either rugani or bonbon

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
I'll never understand that. I would understand if we were talking about some club that popped up out from nowhere (like PSG) or some shitty club that entered CL and shit their pants. But us, with our history, it just makes zero sense and it just keeps repeating.
They take on their coaches personality. I wish we had a coach with balls.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Definitely, it's all back to goal shit as well

Run at them
I just have a really bad feeling now for this game
Yeah, we're facing this year's fearless young team who will be decimated and forgotten about (unfortunately), whereas before we seemed to have enough nous and skill to see off these teams fairly easily, this time we really need to step up a gear.

Can, Bernardeschi and Ronaldo will be vital, and Cancelo and Kean off the bench. I just don't have any faith in Dybala now. A shot falls for him, great, but otherwise he's just terrible. Also not having Chiellini not only leaves our defence stand-off-ish but also drops our tempo.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Honestly i don't see the game so bad as some you guys are saying. We wasted few opportunities because we aren't used to certain movement.
Ajax goal is the classic shitty, anticlimatic goal we take at this level in CL

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ajax are doubling up on defending our left with Sandro (fantastic half) Matuidi or Ronaldo being clogged up, because we zero attacking threat down the right side. I wonder why....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
we looked like a typical team with bad midfield, all our problems are there. this team is simply not good enough to go far in CL
This really cannot be overstated. How we did so little for that area recently, I will never understand. And then after seeing this first half of the season, did nothing in January. It was always going to come back to haunt us.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Definitely, it's all back to goal shit as well

Run at them
I just have a really bad feeling now for this game
Agree, You gotta be in crack to think it's anything but easy. I can't see us getting two if they score. They score 5 for fun against the dutch di sciglios and bonuccis.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)