Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
the performance and scoreline aren’t the most depressing part about this game. The depressing part is Kean not starting.

Can’t help but feel that the mismanagement of Kean by our manager and Bonucci have started the beginning of an end to Kean’s Career with us.

Imagine you are Kean. Plays like a god for pat five games. Gets racially abused and then retorted with a celebration. Then ‘senior’ player decides to blame you. And now manager punishes you by not starting you for this derby, making it sounds like he is protecting you.

Watch him move to Man City, become an insta celeb, becomes face of Nike, and make double the money that Bonucci and Allegri will ever make in a life time.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You guys really suffer when you don't have a midfielder to link the attack. then again so does the rest of the world
The issue is we only have 1

Ramsey will help next year

It's not just that, just a player that can just control the tempo of the game as well

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Mandzukic just returned from injury and needs to get in shape before Ajax match. Kean will have his chance. I can see him being subbed in second half.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We didnt field our strongest 11 and for a very good reason, but we still have better material fielded and ought to win this game.
We are out of focus and only losing due to an individual mistake, however i do believe that we will bounce back and equalize.
We were fine with a draw, but wont easily accept defeat by them

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think Cancelo would make a huge difference.

The formation has no balance with MDS being the main attacking threat on the right. It has caused Dybala/Berna to have to go to that side more to help the attack.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
When you put out a team of defenders I imagine this is what happens.

Don’t understand what system we’re playing with 2 centre backs 3 full backs. 2 central midfielders. 1 winger and 2 centre forwards.

I’d seriously rather give the youth team a start rather than putting this type of lineup out. We’ve got Hans on the bench - give him a start!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
the performance and scoreline aren’t the most depressing part about this game. The depressing part is Kean not starting.

Can’t help but feel that the mismanagement of Kean by our manager and Bonucci have started the beginning of an end to Kean’s Career with us.

Imagine you are Kean. Plays like a god for pat five games. Gets racially abused and then retorted with a celebration. Then ‘senior’ player decides to blame you. And now manager punishes you by not starting you for this derby, making it sounds like he is protecting you.

Watch him move to Man City, become an insta celeb, becomes face of Nike, and make double the money that Bonucci and Allegri will ever make in a life time.
I've seen some fine knee-jerking before, but this might just be the greatest yet.

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
We will see him at 83 minute and everybody will expect a goal from him.
Totally. And also for Allegri to blame him for his ‘sudden fame’ hence not finishing the net in his 8 minutes cameo.

And for Bonucci to state that ‘kean has 50-50 chance to score but he did not take it. So full blame on kean’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)