Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kean needs to learn how to get involved in this sort of game
Having said that the service hasn't been great
Yes it's a tough match for the forwards. This game and setup is ideal for Mandzukic-Dybala. Bernardeschi and Kean aren't as comfortable playing like this.

The team looks really focused and playing well.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Pjanic is playing a beautiful game tonight...

Berna is my favorite player to watch when he is unselfish and my least favorite when he decides to play selfish... just feed emre can with a nice little through ball and it’s 0-2, instead he takes a shot that hits the corner flag.

The back three look good so far.

Emre can is beginning to look better and player more consistently.

Alex Sandro is doing nothing to show he should start over Spinner, although he did put in a nice right-footed cross.

Matuidi is still the worst ball playing midfielder in a top 5 league.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Moise Kean today like primavera boy.
But paradoxically, that's good. He must also be able to deal with his head after poor games. It can be said that this is the most important thing. Fast reset and GO.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Moise Kean today like primavera boy.
But paradoxically, that's good. He must also be able to deal with his head after poor games. It can be said that this is the most important thing. Fast reset and GO.
I really agree. I want to see him address some adversity cause he still has so much to improve upon. I want him to be great. He can be great.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
What. Today Sandro very good game.
Physically, it looks good, finally
Hasn’t been terrible but hasn’t been great. We are attacking from the left 7/10 times. I dont Think he’s done anything wrong. He put in one good cross and won a foul or 2. Dont think he’s taken on any defenders and won or put in that many good crosses.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
It's a funny meme, but actually I believe the 3 at the back is the option for us pursue in our upcoming games. Our defense is much less penetrable with this type of backline and it allows Bonucci the freedom to utlilize his passing range and ability to move forwards. If Allegri would learn to play a 3-4-3 like Conte played with Italy and Chelsea it would be the perfect formation for us, when considering our weaknesses in midfield and our high quality in the wing positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)