Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
sorry for Pjanic fans ....but he always play safe ball ....he is not carrying the ball forward .....always slow down the counter attack....always pass to the sides ...
i hate this too much ....

Also Alex !! .....

Allegri with 4 4 2 .....the middle 4 are all of Zero creativity ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I have no idea why are we playing with 4 CM's against a relegation team..

Cancelo has looked terrible since coming back from injury

If we need to go far in the CL, we need both our fullback positions to be in peak form.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
sorry for Pjanic fans ....but he always play safe ball ....he is not carrying the ball forward .....always slow down the counter attack....always pass to the sides ...
i hate this too much ....

Also Alex !! .....

Allegri with 4 4 2 .....the middle 4 are all of Zero creativity ...
:lol:

Have you ever questioned why he is playing the safe ball?

There is absolutely nobody to pass to, nobody making runs.

He is one of the only players looking to get us going. At one point he ran 30 yards on his own basically and not one player supported.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Allegri will be forced to put Kean on. And guess what he will score.
Allegri will put Kean on in 80 minutes and see out a 0-0 draw. He will then follow up with his specialty throw-own-player-under-bus comments. By saying in his gagging voice:

"People concentrate too much on tactics. But if the players all take their chances, we would be playing attractive football. Kean was given 10 minutes to score but he didn't. It is his fault. Not mine. I have won titles with Juve and went to two ECL final."

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
ok gona go sleep rather than watch allegri orchestrate another Italian failure football of 1000000 backpasses and massacre of attacking football.

See you guys tomorrow to continue by rant about Allegri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)