Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Mandzukic seems like the worst on the pitch, but it's their CBs how make him look so bad. We still need him to make those CBs busy and hope for another opportunity when Ronaldo or someone else will face their fullbacks on a cross.
They defend really well and it's gonna be a struggle for a second goal. I can see it coming only from a similar situation as the first goal, or a set piece.
Too much credit for Godin then.. He's losing all his battle and standing static.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How easily Bonucci lost Morata there, what a disgraceful defender.
If you're a coach watching Juve just put balls in and around the man who Bonucci is marking in the air, he's not even interested in getting that close.

Good half though, if anything we were a little more high tempo and aggressive for the entire half than I thought we would be. Atletico don't seem to know whether to stick or twist, their passing is mostly to give themselves a breather, because trying to play through the middle against Juve works maybe 5 times out of 100.

I'm actually quite annoyed, because we put ourselves in this poor position with a display that was the polar opposite of this. Maybe there were fitness issues, but also big concentration ones.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mandzukic is having a poor game. Not winning anything and I don't blame him, we aren't going to outmuscle or outcheat Atletico. They beat us in the physical, cynical side of the game so why try?

We should sub him for Dybala, crossing endlessly not likely to beat Atletico anyway.

Otherwise Bernardeschi and Spinach are having amazing games. Berna in particular needs to be a starter whether he is a CM or RW he is better than our alternatives at both. START HIM FFS
We've scored 1 cross, and almost scored 2 others from crosses... Hard to say this tactic didn't work in the first half. :p

But Mandzu has been awful. Would sub for Dybala too.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There is room on the ground for Dybala as a ST. Atletico's back line is very stretched because of Spinazzola and Cancelo. Mostly Spinazzola pulling the RB all the way to the flag.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Our crosses have been pony. I wanted a goal in the first 30min. We were blowing from our arses towards the end. Thank fuck Morata missed that towards the end of that half.
Same again guys!!! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)