Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Epic performance. This is even beyond the pathetic and disgusting that @Bianconero_Aus craves. Our midfield is atrocious, yet again.

Ronaldo needs to stop taking free kicks. I mean, he hasn't scored one in like 4-5 years, so put your ego aside and let others with a better conversion rate from free-kicks have a shot, especially if we are 2-0 down in an elimination game.

Chiellini going off was a huge blow. I hope it isn't too serious, otherwise we are truly fucked.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its funny you keep pointing out the problems but offer no solution. You keep saying we should have replaced benatia with someone of equal or better quality yet you provide no names same with the midfield problem. Paratici hasn't even had a full summer transfer window yet you write him off already. Oh the irony!
Write him off? Nah. Disappointed that he sucked balls in this transfer window, and weakened the team? Yeah.

And I say good riddance to Benatia. But it should have been good riddance in the summer.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He played 540 minutes. Was in line to play two weeks ago, but pulled up injured in the pregame.

And yes, Paratici could easily have said no. We don't have a replacement lined up.
Garay. you know, the guy we were linked to 2 days before signing Caceres? why the fuck are we keeping the relations with Mendes if not for getting his players when we need them.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He played 540 minutes. Was in line to play two weeks ago, but pulled up injured in the pregame.

And yes, Paratici could easily have said no. We don't have a replacement lined up.
So you’re saying Paratici did not think of saying no, he purposely wants to weaken our team. Benatia’s patience reached the peak and there was no turning back. He did not want to wait until chiellini or Bonucci get injured so he’d take his chances. He is not 18 ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)