Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't think these officials even understand the basics of the laws they follow. They look at some super slow-motion replay 9 times and then "hur dur, ball hits arm, penalty". It's flipping a coin depending how the referee feels at that time, not when it's supposed to be CLEAR AND OBVIOUS.
It's pretty God damn ridiculous

But it's also based on ourside pressure to not look like you are 'helping' juventus

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I see people being really harsh on Can here. He's hardly played much for us and i think he needs some more time especially after coming back from injury.

But for sure we can improve on Matuidi. I appreciate his workrate but the guy occupies a position where we can get better output. We need/expect more than running your ass off for 90 minutes and pushing players around.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Falling into that last year trap of killing the first 15 then falling asleep

I think a lot of it has to do with the midfield tbh, Pjanic is in terrible form and is inconsistent at the best of times
He is the player we need to dictate the game
Pjanic has never been a leader and is never going to be, he's mentally weak and once a bit of negativity gets into his head he's lost, starts chirping away to the referee, flapping his arms about. You can't doubt his technique but he's a good time player, you can't fall back on players like him and expect him to lead. The only way he can lead is with a quality pass or free-kick, that's all I hope from him.

Can is actually a good rounded midfielder but he seems lost in our system at the moment. All it seems to take to get the better of our team is for a hard press on the midfield.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
You could see from the start that VAR and Valeri went there to fuck us.

They were checking some soft Sandro tackle, probably to try to give him the red card.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I see people being really harsh on Can here. He's hardly played much for us and i think he needs some more time especially after coming back from injury.

But for sure we can improve on Matuidi. I appreciate his workrate but the guy occupies a position where we can get better output. We need/expect more than running your ass off for 90 minutes and pushing players around.
Everyone talking about Can and Matuidi is missing the elephant in the room, our playmaker Pjanic.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pjanic has never been a leader and is never going to be, he's mentally weak and once a bit of negativity gets into his head he's lost, starts chirping away to the referee, flapping his arms about. You can't doubt his technique but he's a good time player, you can't fall back on players like him and expect him to lead. The only way he can lead is with a quality pass or free-kick, that's all I hope from him.

Can is actually a good rounded midfielder but he seems lost in our system at the moment. All it seems to take to get the better of our team is for a hard press on the midfield.
I'm willing to give Can more time, still early days

I agree about Pjanic
I wonder if it's time to go back to a midfield 2

Allegri hasn't done his classic change of formation to freshen things up that seems to jolt our play back to life

A 4 2 3 1 again where we are fluid and players can swap positions during the game

Midfield of Can and Pjanic or Matuidi and Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)