Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought we were playing well until their goal, after that we lost our heads and it turned into a scrappy game.

We need to get the ball down and stretch them. There is a lot of space down the wings, we need to move it wide and get our midfielders making runs into the box.

Think Chiellini and Rugani have been excellent, they have won every dual and distributed well.

Midfield has been awful. How that can be classed as a deliberate handball I will never know.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We always go 1-0 up and then sit back for the rest of the game. Why don't we push? We've got an attack capable of scoring 3 goals a game

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Crap for basically 30 minutes of 45. not good enough. Didn't press at all, technically rubbish just hoofing the ball away, and a penalty decision that no one even appealed for top it all off.

Yeah I got the feeling if we score early we go into safe mode, can't do that when playing a form team, especially if we apparently need to be handicapped to make it fair.

The players looked angry at the decision and moped around after that, second half they should turn that anger into something positive because more of this second gear rubbish and we'll be dropping more points today.
Falling into that last year trap of killing the first 15 then falling asleep

I think a lot of it has to do with the midfield tbh, Pjanic is in terrible form and is inconsistent at the best of times
He is the player we need to dictate the game

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thought we were playing well until their goal, after that we lost our heads and it turned into a scrappy game.

We need to get the ball down and stretch them. There is a lot of space down the wings, we need to move it wide and get our midfielders making runs into the box.

Think Chiellini and Rugani have been excellent, they have won every dual and distributed well.

Midfield has been awful. How that can be classed as a deliberate handball I will never know.
I wish Rugani would start over leo

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Doesn't a handball have go be either arms in an unnatural position or moving arms or hand towards the ball? How could you ever give that?
I don't think these officials even understand the basics of the laws they follow. They look at some super slow-motion replay 9 times and then "hur dur, ball hits arm, penalty". It's flipping a coin depending how the referee feels at that time, not when it's supposed to be CLEAR AND OBVIOUS.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I though Can made some nice interceptions and couple of runs. Pjanic though.. Has 5 good games a year
Imo Matuidi is hands down the best of the bunch today (and not just today). The least of our problems. Not his fault we have to ask him to do the creative work. Buy and put a good B2B mid in there that does it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)