Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To me it was harsh. Was it intentional? No. Hand in an unnatural position? Yes, but the ball came at him from a close range.
Wasn't a penalty, for me. But they always show some stupid slow motion replay over and over, when in real time it's completely different. Higuain has always tried that little flick up since he became a CF.

So many individual errors in the game though, no wonder Allegri is shouting about them driving him crazy.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Feels as if we're somehow managing to waste both Dybala and Ronaldo..

We pass around so much but as long as we're winning I've no complaints. Gotta get the safety net in the second goal though

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wasn't a penalty, for me. But they always show some stupid slow motion replay over and over, when in real time it's completely different. Higuain has always tried that little flick up since he became a CF.

So many individual errors in the game though, no wonder Allegri is shouting about them driving him crazy.
:tup: and it’s Milan at the San Siro, so there’s always that psychological aspect of pleasing them with their regular stream of penalties they’ve received over the years.

Yep, too many shitty passes, our midfield is atrocious. The complacency set in the moment Mandzukic nearly scored the second. For once, I’d like us to score an early second goal, and then close the game out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)