Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (234 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Cancelo has made a world of difference... it's a pity it took 2 or 3 years for them to really try to upgrade our limited Rbs. Licht would have been a perfect sub.

Modern football requires 2 good offensive and quick fullbacks in order to really reach the heights of Europe.. now we've done it.

Team is highly technical, squad has near perfect depth.

Honestly, this is probably the best Juve team I've ever seen, we've reached a new level. I don't see a team in the world clearly better than ours.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cancelo has made a world of difference... it's a pity it took 2 or 3 years for them to really try to upgrade our limited Rbs. Licht would have been a perfect sub.

Modern football requires 2 good offensive and quick fullbacks in order to really reach the heights of Europe.. now we've done it.

Honestly, this is probably the best Juve team I've ever seen, we've reached a new level. I don't see a team in the world clearly better than ours.
i also think that when we play to our best...we are easitly top 2 or 3....easily.

And im being modest taking in account how the big teams are doing in other leagues..

Apr 19, 2007
I'm just going to state the obvious.
We are totally dominating our opponent because Khedira is not in our team.
Yeah thats why

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair we brought in Dani Alves who bailed on us. It took us one year to replace him but I do agree that its hugely important

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Nothing is more important than ensuring that khedira is not in the lineup.
If you look at our games so far this season, when there is no khedira, we absolutely dominate opponent teams in the final third, with our midfielders taking shots, making key passes and dribbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 230)