Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
There has to be more accountability for refs. To make a bold move like that without even seeing the play is beyond stupid. I don't think anyone on the field expected a red. At minimum the goal ref should be barred from UCL games.

Bys has the final say, and should try to use his brain, even if it is the size of a nut. Both should never ref another game

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Technically he can. Since it was a No call to start with it should just be cancelled.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
I don't know how often it is done in the CL, but in Belgium (at least before we got VAR) it is actually applied fairly often. Which I think is great. Why insist on suspending the player, when everyone sees it's an obvious mistake from the ref.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I've heard on here and even from one of the commentators that the goal linesman ought to be banned. This will never happen of course. As long as they're unintentional, refs are never ever going to get punished for making errors, no matter how heinous.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This ref hate is not genuine, they are helping the teams that are paid to protect, those teams must be afraid of us, they are too afraid to face us, that would rather have their refs to disqualify us before it's too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)