Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Emre Can and Khedira are way too slow
We need Pjanic on to get a bit of creativity in the middle
Mandzukic is good but I really want to see a trio of Dybala D.Costa Ronaldo

We seem to search Ronaldo too much.. Khedira had a good opportunity yet he passed it to Ronaldo
I think we should concentrate on breaking the deadlock and only then try to force a Ronaldo goal

Anyway Wednesday is 3 days away and its CL - This is Ronaldo`s favorite competition to score

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We need to see either Bernardeschi or Bentancur coming into midfield. Someone with some transition and link up play.

Emre Can sucks ass really don't understand what he adds to the Deep playmaker other than being physically strong which isn't what we need right now.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We shouldn’t name a starting line up without a winger in it. One of DC, Cuads & Bernardeschi need to start at all times.

No issue with Dybs, Mandy and Ronaldo starting but it doesn’t give us much width. I don’t even really recall a decent chance we’ve created this half

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Seen this all before. Disjointed because it's a new bunch, early season and post-international break. Playing Sassuolo at a bad time.

They'll run themselves into the ground, we'll bring on DC, Berna or whoever and probably finally break them down, and sub players will be lauded as certain starters next game. Or Scansuolo will score early second half and panic stations. Either way it's part and parcel of the season progression.

I remember watching my first Juve season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)