Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yeah this is no way our best lineup.

Parma attacking with so much more dynamism and intent than our star studded line up with their boring 'cross it from deep’ philosophy. The only time we’ve looked dangerous is when we’ve played through the middle

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2014
The problem is that this Juve team is not playing all their best attacking players and can't seem to get the best out of Ronaldo.
Once Ronaldo gets his first goal everything will click up front mark my words. Everyone feeling pressure to get him the goal and its costing us.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
2mins added on, 1 minute of which was stopped play and the ref blows early....

Poor half, our defence is dreadful.

Berna, Matuidi and Alex Sandro have been the only ones who have been direct.

We can't just aim crosses in the box the whole game, we need to try something different possibly need Costa or Dybala to unlock them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Making the usual pig's ear of this fixture. Anyway, we've shown enough talent to score goals when we actually put the effort in, but this defensive phase on counter attacks...jesus christ. Gervinho looks like Garrincha.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo doesnt get enough chances to do something. I hope we put Dybala and Emre Can on
Also I hope we sub Cuadrado for Cancelo as Cuadrado just isnt really a RB

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Almost half of our best players are on the bench. I cannot accept that Berna, Matuidi, Khedira are better than Dybala, Costa, Cancelo, Can and Bentancur.
Alegri being Alegri...

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just don't understand why Alegri plays with three man midfield and why Bernardeschi instead of Costa?Polak is so insecure nevertheless his late save.Bad!

Oct 23, 2011
Not an impressive performance. There is no penetration in the box, Manduzkic should be there but he isn't. Ronaldo does well finding space, keeping the pitch wide and moving to a central position once the ball gets there. None of the midfielders, besides Bernardeschi, can penetrate the box and this makes it very easy to defend the two strikers we have. I would move Bernardeschi to the 3 man midfield next to Pjanic and Matuidi. Substitute Khedira for D.Costa.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Cuadrado <> Cancelo
Khedira <> Can

Because now the right side looks absolutely terrible: slow, brainless, apathetic. Bernardeschi cannot do all the job on his own there, even though he's trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)