Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not sure Mandzukic will make a big contribution against 3 CBs no matter how thick and strong his head is. Might as well play Dybala and drop him off that back line. Try to get a touch centrally and then move it wide. Lazio is comfortable defending the flanks, they are doubling up easily because we can't get the ball in the centre and then back out.
Yeah it was a complete miss to start Mandzu, just another player waiting for service vs packed defense. Especially when only creative force is Berna who takes too long to deliver any balls. Defenitely would get more space if someone could dribble a defender or two like Costa or Dybala.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m pretty pleased though, we are playing with a very offensive formation against a formidable fierce opponent!
Considering the defenders, we survived their early siege.
Our midfield was overrun from the beginning, but eventually, we managed to balance the game.
Our forwards were cut off, but managed to find the target at our first organised assault.
We are still growing and have a long way to go, but we are looking stronger than last year's start.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's a matter of expectations.
I'd actually expect more from Sandro. He gave the ball cheaply at least three times in the first half and got a yellow because didn't see Leiva's run. I can't pinpoint what Cancelo did wrong defensively in the first half really. He was a headless chicken in attack though.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think they have both been fine. They are covering ground for the wingers and for the midfield. They cant be everywhere.
Trolling?
Matuidi doesn't need a cover. Khedira was ok too.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all, first time posting while a game is on. Why is the match-thread locked?
This live thread is reserved for posts during matches to keep the match thread readable.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Hi all, first time posting while a game is on. Why is the match-thread locked?
Conversation switched to the live thread when the game is on for all games and the match thread is used before and after the game. Gets rid of the clutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)