Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lol I feel sorry for Ronaldo kinda. The players who try to find him on the run are technically poor Chiellini and Matuidi. While the technically creative ones like Bernadeschi and Cancelo ignore his runs and dwell on the ball.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Expected, as we have failed again to land our primary transfer target (an AMF)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
How is that not a yellow for Savic who pulled Bonucci.

In the first game against Chievo we also got robbed.

Seems to me refs will try to fuck us in this season.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Lol I feel sorry for Ronaldo kinda. The players who try to find him on the run are technically poor Chiellini and Matuidi. While the technically creative ones like Bernadeschi and Cancelo ignore his runs and dwell on the ball.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I’m wondering the same! Why are they keeping possession when you have the best striker in the world calling for the ball? And they’re wingers, so their job is to assist... go figure. I hate this about some of our players, the cuadrado effect.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Bonucci has been really good. We started a bit shaky but grown into the game. Lazio is fighting every inch and we are still in control. Let's get when they tire in the 2nd.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not sure Mandzukic will make a big contribution against 3 CBs no matter how thick and strong his head is. Might as well play Dybala and drop him off that back line. Try to get a touch centrally and then move it wide. Lazio is comfortable defending the flanks, they are doubling up easily because we can't get the ball in the centre and then back out.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good score but poor half. Entirely expected with such an uncreative line-up. Disappointing as the first 30 mins last week showed a lot of potential in that attacking line-up.

Chiellini has been excellent. The midfielders have individually been good but collectively left far too much space between them and the defence and need to keep the ball more.

Cancelo is good going forward but worse than I expected defensively.

Feel for Ronaldo, absolutely no service. Was the same for Higuain far too often last season.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Lazio are looking threatening every time they’re in our half, hopefully they start to tire as we’ve had a lot of the ball so hopefully the pressing will take its toll.

Our link up play is still some way off where it needs to be, too many long balls, too many crosses into the box with 6+ defenders in the way. Ronnie & Mandzukic needs some work as well.

Let’s see Costa in the second half to give us a bit of sharpness in the final third

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)