Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Useless possession, we keep passing back to our defence. Whenever Ronaldo makes a call and runs we keep possession. Cuadrado never changes, he needs to provide Ronaldo with scoring opportunities not try to score from impossible angles. I hope Allegri will give a chance to Bentancur and Can. I think a 4-3-3 is better suited to our players. Cancelo looked great! I can’t wait to see his offensive contribution in CL.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dominant half, but a bit too slack at times.

You can see the potential in the team, particularly Cuadrado and Cancelo down the right. If Cuadrado can lift his head and play a first time pass instead of cutting back on some counters we could be lethal.

The goal we gave away was full of the arrogance that we showed at times last season and that Bonucci has shown over the past few years. Nobody bothering to stop the cross because they think the defence will deal with it and Bonucci not bothering to mark his men because he thinks Chiellini will deal with him.

We need to keep going and use Ronaldo more.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Bonucci's positioning there is really bad. But why does this goal have to be anyone's fault? Excellent cross and header. Would have been a goal anyway, but Bonucci did nothing to prevent the free header.
You said it , it’s his position, anyway he looked good till this “mistake” , I don’t care for this goal , but moments like this will cost alot in chl :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The right flank is so heavily improved thanks to Cancelo. He's just so much better than Lichtsteiner and De Sciglio!
We just have seen 45 minutes, but I really think he could be an improvemet to Licht when we attack. Needs to prove his defending skills against better teams or in CL later.

- - - Updated - - -

Can for Cuads? Lol.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Bonucci's positioning there is really bad. But why does this goal have to be anyone's fault? Excellent cross and header. Would have been a goal anyway, but Bonucci did nothing to prevent the free header.
Bonucci being with his man would have made that header a lot more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)