Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Hurts me that Alegri gave the players to play for a draw.That pisses me off .Just look the line up.You can see that we are satisfied with a draw.And if we score ,than good for us.Alegri is acting like an updated version of Capello.What do we wait to attack?To concede?
I think his tactics are waiting until Insigne, Hamsik, Rui are tired and sub in Cuadrado - Mandzukic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
A draw isn't even a good result for us with Inter away and Roma away with the Coppa final before it.

I'm all for not pushing everyone forward, but we need to make some attempt at attacking.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Epic performance; a totally dominant display. I'm loving how we are controlling the midfield battle, and those epic passes between the lines. Also, we are utilizing the mismatch on the right wing to great effect.

I recall one outstanding incident in the 40th minute when we attempted to maraud forward, but realized it would be too easy, so we just passed it back, all the way to Gigi, allowing Napoli to recuperate. We're so benevolent :touched: :baus:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hate how we play. Too many technical mistakes. But their pressing was unreal and no way they can keep this much longer, this late into the season. If they planned to play like this, they had to score by now.
They will and the dip in form they had the previous weeks was just to build up for this. They have been focusing entirely on this match, its outcome and what the matches to follow.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not a single chance from a nuild up attack.Matuidi/Asa combo is just awful at the left,Costa is a ghost .We are playing without Dybala.They are playing the game like their lives depends on this.They are pressing us like mads and we have a problem to get out from own own turf .Unnaceptable. Very pussy tactics for a draw from Alegri.Very!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A draw isn't even a good result for us with Inter away and Roma away with the Coppa final before it.

I'm all for not pushing everyone forward, but we need to make some attempt at attacking.
Actually going for a draw will not work either, we are going to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)