Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
That wasn’t a penalty...the Atalanta player slips the Ball through and Benatia tries to get his arm out of the way. 0 hand movement to the ball

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
VAR isn't at fault there, the spastic ref is. If he can't use basic common sense to determine that it was impossible for Benatia to react in the time to deliberately handle the ball in that instance then he should hang his whistle up. Or better yet stick it up his ass so he can play us a tune.

Still, I'd like to see what balance pro-con we have with VAR this season. I think we're horribly in the negative, and that makes absolutely no sense for a team with our players, averaging over 2.5 points per game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
VAR isn't at fault there, the spastic ref is. If he can't use basic common sense to determine that it was impossible for Benatia to react in the time to deliberately handle the ball in that instance then he should hang his whistle up. Or better yet stick it up his ass so he can play us a tune.

Still, I'd like to see what balance pro-con we have with VAR this season. I think we're horribly in the negative, and that makes absolutely no sense for a team with our players, averaging over 2.5 points per game.
:agree:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The use of VAR, the decisions they take with VAR and even the times when they clearly should use VAR but don’t ...they do more mistakes than before it’s ridiculous.... and all the time they need to

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

:agree:

Var has never been used at a Napoli home game and has Only been used twice in a Napoli game

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)