Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
The penalties are gonna double or even triple this season. Honestly if you start analyzing every situation there's always gonna be a foul. Just something we gotta get used to, might be that physical defenders who bring down players easily will need to calm themselves a LOT because its better to let defenders get a shot on goal than let them get a pen.

The two Genoa goals were freak occurence though: soft pen and an own goal. What we really need to worry about is how they stretch us out so easily, just like Lazio and Real did on the counter. Unbelievable how Allegri doesn't have this in check.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #986
    not if we continue to defend the way we have, the equalising penalty was very soft imo
    We're far from good. But Genoa is even worse imo and I don't think they can make a comeback as their midfield is invisible.

I wouldn't be surprised if we win 4-2. I'd just sub our Cuadrado for D.Costa and run over them.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Crazy half, we could be out of sight. We have had chances, Perin is a superb shot stopper.

Cuadrado has been terrible (apart from the penalty incident), Alex Sandro also very poor.

Their VAR pen was offside and a fluke deflection goal. I just hope we keep the same intensity in the same half and don't change our style now we equalised.

:agree:

Just means every slightest touch, hand is going to be given because they do not take any context into account e.g. if the player is 1 yard away for a hand, if the player has absolutely no control of the ball and just falls at the slightest touch.

We need to adapt to this, dive in less when defending and get the ball into the box more to force incidents.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    This shitty display is ALL on Alegri .So stubborn with Cuadrado starting the game.By far the worst player on the pitch.Fierce competition with Khedira.I just can't understand why he didn't play Costa from the start.He can't be worse than Cuadrado in any circumstances.And special mention to Marrota about obtaining the depth for the team.Marchisio is injured and Matudi came before one week.Also defense is like a Swiss cheese.De Sciglio will come now.Scary pussy will save us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Who sent that insane pass to Dybala? Was it Higuain :howler:
    That movement of him dropping back and Dybala making run into box as CF needs to happen more. Catches defence by suprise and Higuain is actually very good at opening passes.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)