Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Over-exaggeration, even a Serie C team could have a chance against a top team with a certain kind of football, especially if it comes from a lucky break.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure up to the second goal we had scored 8 goals from our last 7 shots (considering the Samir OG), which is ridiculous.
You seem to believe we don't concede such chances week in week out. Every one consistently gets "luck breaks" against us do they?

The shot in to the box should have never been allowed, but the entire team was asleep to it, or too arrogant to bother.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Getting fed up with Higuain. He does everything well until he enters the box. He simply freezes there and barely moves.

Douglas Costa has been invisible. I think he doesn't really suit the LW that much.

Bernardeschi is great. But I always said that, so no surpises for me.

I'd like to see MDS and Cuadrado to settle this.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You seem to believe we don't concede such chances week in week out. Every one consistently gets "luck breaks" against us do they?

The shot in to the box should have never been allowed, but the entire team was asleep to it, or too arrogant to bother.
No you put two different things together.

Shot into the box shouldn't be allowed, lets be real. Yes we fell asleep yet again but it's a pro team with Serie A players not a spastic XI just because they aren't very good. You can boot the ball from one end of the pitch to another and create a chance, it's football. But yeah I agree we fell asleep and in this case it's probably because the game was unbelievably easy at that point. Other games are a multitude of reasons. That said I don't like much about Lichtsteiner's performances these days.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We really need to improve our counterattacks. We always pass it backwards when the counter is on and then the opponent just gets back into position.
In order to improve we need to have counterattack.Obviously we dont play on a counter with Costa,Berna,Cuadrado(not tonight) capablen of counter.
And that goal we concede was probably the first shot of Spal to our net.And again Lich an his way of seeing the things defensively.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Over exaggeration here too, that happens really rarely.
Only because of the format of the Coppa Italia. Pick any cup from any country and make a comment that a weaker team shouldn't be allowed a shot, it's nonsense.

To be clear by a chance I mean an attempt on goal, not a chance to win.

SPAL scored two goals against Napoli, they are crap but it's not a team of one-legged leprechauns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)