Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Oh man if we manage to tie and then win I dont know, I promise would never sin again.
And what the hell with the referee?? is doing weird calls.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You all take so much for granted, it's incredible. Won the league a million times in a row, won the cup, reached the final and are losing it to the best team on the planet -- but if I went off you lot I'd think Juventus are a Sunday league club sponsored by some mechanic's shop.

The league is going to be much harder to win next year, you'll be begging to be in the luxurious position of being 2 goals down to the best team in the world in the CL final whilst knowing you've secured a domestic double.
No one gives a shit about Serie A, sorry

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You all take so much for granted, it's incredible. Won the league a million times in a row, won the cup, reached the final and are losing it to the best team on the planet -- but if I went off you lot I'd think Juventus are a Sunday league club sponsored by some mechanic's shop.

The league is going to be much harder to win next year, you'll be begging to be in the luxurious position of being 2 goals down to the best team in the world in the CL final whilst knowing you've secured a domestic double.
Shuttup bro, just shuttup.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This players will never win cl. Too many cl chockers. Buffon bonucci higuain, dybala. Never a good sign when the biggest stars dissapwar in the biggest games. True champions do the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)