Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Aside from the assist, we need to get him the ball. Dybala was a disaster, yes I agree.
It's a final. There isn't much space. We're playing fine for now. As long as we don't lose the ball in dangerous places and we reduce their chances for quick transformation, we should be fine and we will win this match.

In the first half we gave them a chance for a quick attack twice. Once when Dybala collided with Alves and they started a quick counter and scored. The second time was at 1:0 when we foolishly went all attack. I'm sure Allegri will point this to the players and they'll be more concentrated.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yeah no joke, I felt destroyed after madrid goal. All the terrible memories...

Mandzukic scored a legendary goal that deserves to be a part of legendary win. I hope for the LOVE OF GOD, for once, the just thing will happen...
Hopefully brother, hopefully.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Everyone been excellent, it's only Dybala who is a huge let down. His decision making been awful. Only purpose he has now is to get fouled more for this cunts who have yellow card.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Higuain is not having a bad game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's played very well. Assisted the goal too. Had a decent snap shot at goal.

Dybala's really neutering Higuain in terms of goal-scoring threat today, because he's losing the ball and picking out the wrong pass so often. He's been atrocious.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm afraid to say we we have been the better team, cause Real can score on a counter out of nowhere. But we have been excellent in closing them down. I thought we would look more vulnerable, when Real took the lead, but it wasn't the case at all.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Solid game from us, Pjanic surprised me, I thik Higuain is doimg well, but Dybala needs to step up. Dani Alves is also pretty quiet today.

Ref is a cunt, Casemiro deserved yellow too, and how many times Dybala needs to be bodychecked earn a fould

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's played very well. Assisted the goal too. Had a decent snap shot at goal.

Dybala's really neutering Higuain in terms of goal-scoring threat today, because he's losing the ball and picking out the wrong pass so often. He's been atrocious.
I'm with this. He got a solid assist and is doing his part with distribution. Sometimes your #9 has to do more than just try to score at every opportunity.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Everyone been excellent, it's only Dybala who is a huge let down. His decision making been awful. Only purpose he has now is to get fouled more for this cunts who have yellow card.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
He's been busy playing deep in the back getting involved through the whole pitch, think he gets too exhausted by the time he gets to his actual postion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)