Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Pereira is diving at the shot like a keeper would, hoping the ball hits him anywhere so that it doesn't go in the net. And here the commentators are talking about how it could be unintentional.

My god, when you are diving at a shot with your arms away from your body you don't have the capacity to actually time it and block it with your arms but you sure as fuck are hoping it hits you there instead of the net.

If you dive at it with your arms tucked behind your back it's another story.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pereira is diving at the shot like a keeper would, hoping the ball hits him anywhere so that it doesn't go in the net. And here the commentators are talking about how it could be unintentional.

My god, when you are diving at a shot with your arms away from your body you don't have the capacity to actually time it and block it with your arms but you sure as fuck are hoping it hits you there instead of the net.

If you dive at it with your arms tucked behind your back it's another story.
"Unintentional" :lol: Like you say, it doesn't really matter. If you try a keeper save on the line and it hits your arm you might as well walk off the pitch. Yeah it's a bit unfortunate that they had two in two against us but there was zero controversy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
HT

We started off very deep for my liking but I want to guess it is an approach by Allegri to give Porto some confidence and do some drilling at playing deep, once we started going forward it was all too comfortable and it paid off well. The second half is going to be one of the most boring 45 minutes in the history of football.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Again we paid the referee to give us a penalty.What a criminal team we are.
Marchisio is below his standard.I am impressed with Alves .Rightfully chosen ahead of Lich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)