Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pathetic performance, the sort we have seen away from home too often.

Chiellini our best player which speaks for itself.

Higuain barely had a touch. Cuadrado and Alex Sandro have both been surprisingly slack. Bonucci was awful on the goal.

Clear penalty but we deserve to be behind.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I suppose we'll suddenly play great second half. We only seem to turn up for 45 mins in games. Getting a bit tired of seeing it really.

Dybala, Cuadrado, Pjanic all crap, and they are the creative players, which is why we carry zero threat so far. Bonucci made himself look like a clown, and Buffon didn't help save him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good goal by zapata, they really want this. Time to demote udinese's status of being our sattelite club. Got a feeling we will be seeing a number 2 from them. We are usually a team of two half's so I expect we will come out much better.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
It was an appalling goal.

Nice to see that even the greatest defence looks like peasants when beeing lazy and arrogant

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't think so_Our players thinks that it's enough to step on the pitch and the victory is ours.Bad,bad.
It's normal to see complacency, it comes as no surprise their goal happened when they were a fofana down. Are we going to see another Genoa? Maybe but udinese would have to step up in that midfield for that to happen. For me though we need khedira off in this match, same goes with Alves.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Very predictable play. Always down the right and for some reason cuadrado is obsessed with standing still when he gets the ball and passing backwards, on a slippery surface he needs to by trying to beat his man.

I love mandzukic but he's not offering a lot of build up on the left, Pjaca could be a bit more of a threat, we need to be running at them a lot more than we are doing. Higuain anonymous but I think that's more down to our build up play being slow and yielding 0 results

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's normal to see complacency, it comes as no surprise their goal happened when they were a fofana down. Are we going to see another Genoa? Maybe but udinese would have to step up in that midfield for that to happen. For me though we need khedira off in this match, same goes with Alves.

I wrote about Alves already.He is done,completely.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic is bad also,as someone already posted Higuain barely touched the ball,Dybala is bad too.Not optimistic about second half.No one,but no one plays on their usual level.How we gonna score?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It was so expected to see a game like this from our players.We just can't win the Scudetto with minimum effort in March.We must "kill" ourselfs till the end of April.Fuck with this attitude.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It was an appalling goal.

Nice to see that even the greatest defence looks like peasants when beeing lazy and arrogant
It was good strength and persistance, they had a bit of luck with buffon getting some of the ball but with attitude like that they deserved that goal. It's a good test for our defense, I'd expect us to get more of these type of runs when we play in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)