Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Strange to see such negativity :S

We're in full control. We're not allowing them anything. Okay we haven't scored but have still had at least two good chances. What's the rush? We're not the home team. No pressure, just keep the pressure up until they crack... maybe increase it if we haven't scored by the 75th minute

I'm sure we would have all loved this scenario before kick off
the problem is we're so fecking slow! lot of ball possesion but how many times we shot towards Casillas?
Once plus the post from Dybala? and that's it.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That's what i hate about our manager.
I mean how can you play like that in champions league?
Specially after the past games.
We're like a slow motion compared to the rest
Jesus :lol:
We're playing a first game - away - in the knockout stages and you expect us to go balls blazing. Lol. And we never did anything different, from today, no matter the coach.

Aug 1, 2003
not panicking just yet. I think Juve did everything right in the first half. we were in control pre red card, had a couple of chances and whether you like it or not it's not as easy when porto is parking the bus with 10, but we were also cautious - there is a lot of heat at the dragao with that red card while the sting is still there.

away goal(s) are crucial so now that it's HT I hope Juve will come back in 2nd half looking to kill the game.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
We're playing a first game - away - in the knockout stages and you expect us to go balls blazing. Lol. And we never did anything different, from today, no matter the coach.
considering the upcoming tough schedule, it's quite a huge opportunity we have to finish the leg on this match so we can be more relax at torino and divert our energies elsewhere.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Strange to see such negativity :S

We're in full control. We're not allowing them anything. Okay we haven't scored but have still had at least two good chances. What's the rush? We're not the home team. No pressure, just keep the pressure up until they crack... maybe increase it if we haven't scored by the 75th minute

I'm sure we would have all loved this scenario before kick off
I'd say we are under pressure to get an away goal. Especially considering that they are a man down. Would be a real blunder to go into the second leg without a goal here.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Dude can't help it. I watch the other games and then I see what we do and i get depressed. Even tough we are in control but still .... not conviced.
We simply don't run and my balls frop to the floor when I see Chiellini e Barzagli wasting 5mins passing the ball to each other and then to Buffon instead of trying...
Dunno mate it's like realizing we're not up to the level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)