Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
HT

Our attacking play is below par, we should have threatened Casillas more than we did. The fact that Porto are one man down will make it more difficult for us to score, we have to find a way to stretch them so that Dybala can find some space and eventually Higuain receive balls in the box because if it stays like this, the score will remain like this. Porto might surprise us on the counter. I expect a smarter play from Cuadrado between the lines and I want a more aggressive Mandzukic so that the midfield gets busy with these two. The last play by Mandzukic was what I meant.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Gotta make more brave passes. They have absolutely no way of threatening us on the counter, so the likes of Dybi, Higuain and Cuadrado have to start searching for space constantly. I don't mind how we're playing now though; a couple of good chances, while allowing absolutely nothing our way. Murphys law says though that we're gonna lose if we don't start becoming more offensive and score soon.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That's what i hate about our manager.
I mean how can you play like that in champions league?
Specially after the past games.
We're like a slow motion compared to the rest

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Couple of observations:

1) The Porto coach looks like Laurance Fishburn (from the Matrix)

2) We look in control even pre red card. But we need to translate this advantage into more goal scoring opportunities.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Strange to see such negativity :S

We're in full control. We're not allowing them anything. Okay we haven't scored but have still had at least two good chances. What's the rush? We're not the home team. No pressure, just keep the pressure up until they crack... maybe increase it if we haven't scored by the 75th minute

I'm sure we would have all loved this scenario before kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)