Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
when things don't open against these fucking clubs you throw everything in their box, even the kitchen sink and hope to get a rebound or score on a header. Don't waste 45min trying to get from Gigi to the other keeper without moving.

Only need 1 goal and the flood gates will open.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Glad you aren't allegri haha. You take mandzukic out, and you lose presence in the box. This kinda game requires a lot of long balls into the box. If cuardrado were to come on, it should be for Alves, as he can put in better crosses.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Pjaca looking really lost by the way haha. Poor boy needs more time and space.
Lost? I wouldn't say so or we're watching a different game. Overly eager if anything. Solid link up play, opening up, the way Crotone plays not much can be done...players with far more matches in them haven't really put in a much better performance.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Agree. I'm liking how mandzukic higuain and pjaca is getting into the box. Now we just need good crosses in. Bring in cuardardo or Alex Sandro to put some crosses in.

Asamoah can't cross. All he does is cut to his weaker right foot and then make a pass back to defense.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Is that really the dani alves who played for barca?
That clown is done.I know that he was long time injured but this is a joke of display.He doesn't literally care for anything. Lich is better at avery aspect of the game .What are that passes,that "catwalk" ?Ready for China.
Fucking primadona attitude.And why the fuck we want to play tika-taka and to get with the ball in the goal.Pjaca was "invisible silence". Very bad first 45 min.I know that they parked the bus but nevertheless .Rincon is also invisible.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
when things don't open against these $#@!ing clubs you throw everything in their box, even the kitchen sink and hope to get a rebound or score on a header. Don't waste 45min trying to get from Gigi to the other keeper without moving.

:agree:

We need to be more direct and get Mandzukic in the middle.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
That clown is done.I know that he was long time injured but this is a joke of display.He doesn't literally care for anything. Lich is better at avery aspect of the game .What are that passes,that "catwalk" ?Ready for China.
$#@!ing primadona attitude.And why the $#@! we want to play tika-taka and to get with the ball in the goal.Pjaca was "invisible silence". Very bad first 45 min.I know that they parked the bus but nevertheless .Rincon is also invisible.

Too harsh man, pjaca had some good moves at the start. Rincon has shown impressive power on and off the ball. Good dribbles as well. What we really need is good crosses from the wing. Asamoah and Alves aren't providing them. Cuardardo please.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"We’ll need to play correctly tomorrow, with great patience because if we don’t unlock the game at the beginning there will be time to do it later."

The moment I read this statement from Allegri yesterday, I expected this boredom from the first half.

The same happened when we played Palermo earlier this season. Boredom, slow as fuck, owngoal by them and a 0:1 win for us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Poor half of football. Struggling to break this parked bus of Crotone, and we are playing right into their hands with shitty long balls and weak shots in the final third. We are lacking way too much creativity in the centre of midfield, one of the pitfalls of this formation, is that if Pjanic (or to a lesser extent Marchisio) doesn't play, all we have is workrate and grunt, but not much passing ability to open up teams.

That was a clear penalty on Dybala btw. And this is why teams like Inter and Nipples whine and bitch about refs for weeks after they play us. To create a climate of uncertainty for referees in our games. And it works every time.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
when things don't open against these fucking clubs you throw everything in their box, even the kitchen sink and hope to get a rebound or score on a header. Don't waste 45min trying to get from Gigi to the other keeper without moving.

Calma. We're clearly the better team, but Higuain let us down, tbh. He should have had a couple of goals.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Keep it quick, keep it simpler.

Obviously if we don't score early in the half then we'll plod along until the last 10 minutes and suddenly go into panic mode, we've seen it all before. The danger of these games is with your own mentality.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Too harsh man, pjaca had some good moves at the start. Rincon has shown impressive power on and off the ball. Good dribbles as well. What we really need is good crosses from the wing. Asamoah and Alves aren't providing them. Cuardardo please.
You don't play at first 11 of Juve with some "good moves at the beginning" especially not against Crotone.Nah.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Ok ok ok ok ok
Inter be beeching about referee all day
So that we ain't get no penalty today
But amedia ain't go care it no way

But we still gon kill this league like OJ
and inter Napoli Roma r gon be giving BJ
Icardi and perisic gon be giving BJ
ICARDI AND WANDA GON GIVE BJ

Jun 6, 2015
Poor half of football. Struggling to break this parked bus of Crotone, and we are playing right into their hands with shitty long balls and weak shots in the final third. We are lacking way too much creativity in the centre of midfield, one of the pitfalls of this formation, is that if Pjanic (or to a lesser extent Marchisio) doesn't play, all we have is workrate and grunt, but not much passing ability to open up teams.

That was a clear penalty on Dybala btw. And this is why teams like Inter and Nipples whine and bitch about refs for weeks after they play us. To create a climate of uncertainty for referees in our games. And it works every time.
I actually think that Khedira has been playing well today as the more creative-minded midfielder, good long passing from him for example on show today. Not sure we needed Rincon's fight for this game though but Allegri probably just wanted to rest Pjanic as he has played a lot recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)