Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There was hardly 10-15 minutes active play.
10 seconds play - foul - 5 seconds play - throw in - 3 seconds play - foul - foul- throw in - 10 seconds play - foul.
Its entirely Fiorentina's plan.

hardpressing 3-4-3, but they need to have the ball pauzed alot to keep that up. Reminds me of Simeone's athletico in that regard. Use fouls and trow in delays to sustain consistant sprinting and pressing

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Wonder why Allegri lost his flexibility, he was ready to shake things up, exeperiment new formation...
Now he goes for the safest option which turned to be shit everytime.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The team is getting hammered, lol. Viola are so bad but suddenly they are pumped up for this and we don't even leave the locker room.

BTW. Anyone else thinking our BBC is done? Chiellini is atrocious. In the past the back 3 was our force, today I'm not sure anymore.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Its fucking annoying that juve show up with this attitude against fiorentina who everbody knows will fight for their lives and spit blood. Getting bullied, and pissed on from a team we really should beat. Fucking looser attitude, totaly unaccaptable and a disgrace

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I mean in England they play on Xmas eve, Xmas, boxing day, new year,s eve and new years and run like hell. Meanwhile we can't even jog.
So true, it's embarrassing. I can only think that our training must be that fucking intensive that we approach each session like its some fucking do or die game. ( I was going to say UCL final but we all know how that goes) talking of which this match is exactly that a UCL final!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Only an unexpected incident can lead us to scoring with this kind of display
Fucking rats.
It's unbelievable how bad we play.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's not a great RB so Sturaro would have to do some covering.

Problem is with the 352 people press us high up the pitch and because the gaps are too big between forwards and MF we keep panicing on the ball and gifting possession back. We used to get away with it with pogba Vidal and pirlo because they were comfortable on the ball.... now we have Sturaro and robotic Khedira :'(
:agree:

Jun 6, 2015
It's not interesting since we don't play and most of our players looks like a useless clowns.Make Kalinic looks like a Suarez.
I found it interesting, you didn't that's pretty much how opinions work. I didn't think our players looked like "useless clowns", they just found it hard to get through the Fiorentina press. Let's see how the second half develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)