Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well.....

Quite frankly what the fuck have we just witnessed? I've seen some bad performances but this has to be the worst, some losses help to kick start us but this is going to crumble us. We just don't have the squad anymore and I now fear for the league with hungrier and better teams chasing us.

For now bring Kean on because what's the point in leaving him on the bench?
Take off Hernanes or Pjanic and put Sturaro in.

Allegri needs to start giving this team an identity because this summer we completely fucked it up

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What a mess. Playing with Alves, Cuadrado and Lichtsteiner, and none in their best position.
Bizzare but so true , all 3 out of position. Alves CB/CM, Licht winger (just runs nowhere), Cuadrado SS forward, completely exposed too Central with less room to get 1 o 1s.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That makes it arguably more worrying though
Nah. Worry if it happens again. We are usually pretty good at learning after shit storms like this. I'm pretty sure all top teams hit some nasty rough patches like this. I honestly don't know about the injuries since I only started watching Juve about 2 weeks ago, but they seem pretty high and maybe that's finally catching up to us? :boh:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In the end, this will always be considered a positive loss, one to which we will properly react and pull a string of victories after, just like we did against Inter, MIlan and others. Those losses were amazing, very much needed.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri thought he could just throw anything together today, probably with fitness in mind off the back of the Sevilla game, and expect Juve to just churn out a bog standard win. Can't do that when the opponent is flying around the field like rabid dogs, and you especially can't do it when your defence neither tries to block the ball into the box or bother to try to win the second phase.

Throw in a midfield with no identity (plus the athletically weakest selection possible) and having very few options up front because of injury and this is a recipe for disaster. Oh and the ref fucked us out of the one lifeline we had.

All in all gg lads.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
it's over. We had a tiny chance if it was 2-0 after the first half or if we got that clear penalty but no.... we don't have anyone in the midfield to create a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)