Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How we didn't score at least two goals is beyond me.At least two.Barzagli is done.Very slow.Luckily they barely create any chances.We have must finished this game in the first half.Dani Alves is a very pleasant surprise as Asa is too.We must score another.That Mandzukic miss......

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
HT

Started off great and we started to switch off by the 20th minute mark and totally went to sleep mode when Dybala was subbed. Regardless of that we missed tons of chances that should have put the match to sleep instead of putting the team to sleep. Our forwards are in terrible form these days.
Perfect analysis. Early goal in the 2nd half should kill this.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just not to concede any stupid goal.They are clueless.Let's put one more and finish the game.Also worried about Dybala.Let's hope is nothing serious.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why are people being so harsh on Higuain? It's just ridiculous..
Well he's not scoring and that's his job, it's nothing personal.

Guy is shuffling around as well. He could do with not playing the international break. Allegri should also give him the Chievo game off. You can't expect someone who is not a natural athlete to play game after game. He works pretty hard as well so it's too much.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How is he choking? He just having a dry spell after insane amount of efficiency all season.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I know. I'm mostly just messing around, being a drama queen.

But it always does worry me when a striker stops scoring at this crucial point in the season. Especially a guy with Higuain's record in the CL knockouts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)