Juventuz LIVE matches 2015/2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24,408
    We need Gigi's leadership and presence on the pitch. He wouldn't stand for this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Starting the summer meltdown early, aren't you?
    Well, we are bad it's laughable and sad at the same time.

I'm not in a panic mode but what they showed so far is nothing but a disaster. Not only we look like we don't want to win, but there are just so so many stupid and silly mistakes it's crazy. And what's even worse... it's Milan on the other side. Milan. A total crap of a club at the moment.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Abomination of a half. I thought Milan would be very fine after 15 minutes but we are trying them like Bayern. Sitting deep and pissing ourselves. Hernanes is a fucking disaster. Push Lemina back, get Cuadrado and Alex Sandro in and get this party started.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Ok so Milan had the better half!
    Licht seems past it
    Rugani is misplacing some passes
    Hernanes isnt really Juve quality
    Hope our team wakes up for the 2nd half!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Max couldn't say it is surprising the performance. It's a final and he put in the field Hernanes+Lemina+Litch+Evra. Who that fuck suppose to connect with Pogs and Dybala? Their shadows?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    That's one of the worst half performances this season. If Milan could shoot we'd be 3-0 down.

Very disappointing that considering this is a final there is a real lack of commitment from our whole team. Our midfield is a joke, they've just been completely bypasses. Hernanes is shite and Evra has been abysmal. Mandzu and dybala have done nothing.

I know Neto is our coppa keeper but he keeps needlessly kicking the ball long and we lose it straight away. Not sure why he keeps doing this, he needs to start distributing short.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)