Juventuz LIVE matches 2015/2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm sorry, but that's not true. Even before slowmotion you could see he wasn't near the keepers leg. The ref didn't even give a freekick.
You can disagree. That's fine. I'm going by what i've seen in the last 10 years of football. And yes, there was contact. In slow-motion. He slides right through the keepers foot as he follows through kicking the ball. Obvious contact. I wouldn't call it a foul or a yellow. But that's a yellow far more often than not when the keeper embellishes like that. A sliding challenge on a keeper is just stupid and reckless. Totally unnecessary action, especially when on a yellow already. Brainless really.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i really love that Allegri fielded Neto, Rugani, Sandro and Zaza as starters, for this one, this is exactly the right moment to field them and the rest of the team is quite balanced as well!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent half.

Zaza has been great, his movement was superb, excellent finish and even holding up the ball well too.

Alex Sandro also been really good.

That ref is just terrible... for the both sides.
:agree:

Zaza and Acquah are lucky not to be on reds.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really tested but solid enough.

He took the safe option with his passes for the majority of the half but towards the end seemed to get a bit more confidence and play it down the channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)