Juventuz LIVE matches 2015/2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yes dribbling is his strongest suit, now explain to me, in a game where he has taken down every single long ball/pass to him perfectly, how his first touch sucks?
I'lll give you that, when he has to take down the ball, his first touch is good but everyone knows that he needs to do it even with soft and easy ball cuz he can't touch the ball at first never even if he has one teammate in front of him alone like two feets away

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He has - stop overrating him. He simply isn't good enough to be a starter here (if we want to compete with other big clubs). We're playing Sassuolo, ffs.
He's exactly the kind of player you and PI are mocking from the big English teams.
So what? Sassuolo have played better than most teams that have come here this season. And Cuadrado is far from perfect, I agree. I've actually never said he should be a full starter. But he can definitely be useful for us during a season (like he has been this season)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So what? Sassuolo have played better than most teams that have come here this season. And Cuadrado is far from perfect, I agree. I've actually never said he should be a full starter. But he can definitely be useful for us during a season (like he has been this season)
Neither of us want him as a starting attacker either. But myself, I'd love him as a wingback here for 15-20 mil. His defensive play has actually been really good while here. And he offers much more in attack as a wingback than the vast majority of traditional wingbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)