Juventuz LIVE matches 2013/2014 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack, are you watching the game? We are coming into it.
Yes I am watching and I know these attacks. These are the same attacks that people tell me that we created tons of chances but were unlucky to finish them off. Same thing over and over again, against FCK, against Verona, against Chievo, all the matches that we chased were an exact copy of that. Lame crunch attacks.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yes I am watching and I know these attacks. These are the same attacks that people tell me that we created tons of chances but were unlucky to finish them off. Same thing over and over again, against FCK, against Verona, against Chievo, all the matches that we chased were an exact copy of that. Lame crunch attacks.
Im not sure what else you want from this game, I know the early goal sucks but im not sure what else we can do here.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!loooooooooooooooorente!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)