Juventuz LIVE matches 2012/2013 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
When a team like Palermo parks the bus, we need a 2nd striker. I am not saying that the 3-5-1-1 is a bad formation, its just that it will take time for the team to have the right movement to make it work. I would take off Marchisio and put in one of the strikers - almost doesn't matter which one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We play nicely from the back but we're really bad around their box. No wingers no forwards who know what to do. Damn this 3-6-1.

I hope Conte's going to make some changes.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This is the problem with Serie A. Palermo is a very weak opponent.....we play badly and still get the points. Then we play in Europe, we are like sh*t! We need to kill these opponents time and time again.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
When a team like Palermo parks the bus, we need a 2nd striker. I am not saying that the 3-5-1-1 is a bad formation, its just that it will take time for the team to have the right movement to make it work. I would take off Marchisio and put in one of the strikers - almost doesn't matter which one.
But at least marchisio is involved. Remember how matri miscontrol and gio losing balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)