Juventuz LIVE matches 2012/2013 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's just this mental block we've had in Europe since the Delneri days. No excuses here, Nordsjaellad might know how to pass well and hold possession etc, but lets face it, they are a third rate team that most of the big teams in Europe would destroy. We like to drag ourselves down to the level of our opponents in Europe. From what I've seen of the game so far (last 30 mins) this is looking like another draw...hopefully we pull off a scrappy win somehow...but I can't see it.
yeah, sure!

Thats why they also dommiated shaktar who are currently winning against chelsea, and ultimatly lost undeserved.

That 3th rate team ?

You kids should learn to respect the opponnt.

Keep.current formation,just do some tactical tweaks

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Not because he scored on the weekend but does anyone get a sense this could be a game pogba would excel in? hes a young strong poweful midfield hes not slow by any stretch and has stamina flying out of his ass...I think arturo more then pirlo it seems needs a good break. Hes not himself, everyone has a bad spell but it doesnt look like hes going to play himself out of it i think he needs that rest...i could be wrong because my streams have been fucking terrible so i havent seem alot of good flowing feed.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
some say so some say no what do you think ?! :D
Of course not. Everything has gone through him. Sure, he shouldn't have missed when he beat the keeper but to suggest taking him off is madness.
Yes, but I think they've only been looking at his finishing, which isn't fair to the player at all. He's been very dynamic for us in attack so far tonight. But I shall agree that he's not a true finisher.
Yup.

Aug 1, 2003
yeah, sure!

Thats why they also dommiated shaktar who are currently winning against chelsea, and ultimatly lost undeserved.

That 3th rate team ?

You kids should learn to respect the opponnt.

Keep.current formation,just do some tactical tweaks
dont think anyone is underestimating NSJ, but we know what Juve is capable of and they could beat NSJ if they step their game up. The question has been why hasn't Juve stepped up their games in Europe? We always start slowly, with only the opponent scoring waking us up to a degree of determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)