Juventuz LIVE matches 2011/2012 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Vidal has improved as the match has progressed. This formation is taxing Pirlo a lot. Conte's 4-2-4 looked much better than what we are playing now. Krasic has been quite useless, Chiellini has gone from bad to worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Elia hasn't had a chance to show much but Krasic is horrible today, we might need a new right winger. As for the left, I want to see Esti next time.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we can do a lot better if we pass the ball on the ground cause we have the players to do so and leave Pirlo with the long ones... just stop this long balls maybe chemistry between the players...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is why 4-3-3 doesn't suit us. our wingers aren't good enough to cut in and score goals, and marchisio is not dynamic enough.

bring on del piero please.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Against a team like Catania, I think we need 2 strikers. Bring on either Quags or Del Piero for either Marchisio or Vidal in my opinion.

Or.....take off Grosso and bring on Quags.....move Vidal to left back.........and he can be used in the last stages to give us some extra attacking options.

We are behind....we need 2 strikers and 2 attacking wingers.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
krasic for pepe/giacc seems a more interesting proposition right now....dunno what it is with milos but its not as if we're only now seeing his unproductivity...its months and months he's been turning in poor performances..due in part to defenders in serie a having brains as well as physicality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)