Juventuz LIVE matches 2011/2012 (189 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
and just like that...Del Piero has played his last home match for Juventus...the greatest Italian player to ever grace the pitch...so sad...weird, my whole life its been a given that Del Piero IS Juventus, that he is the number 10, that he will be on the field wearing the captains armband...wow. 19 long years and now its all coming to an end. the man broke every record, sweated every bead of sweat for us, won everything with us...and now we've shown him the door. so sad. forza del piero! forza capitano! forza juve! You will always be my most loved, favorite player. ♥

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I want to thank conte for everything he has done. Seriously. But i believe he had a huge influence in Del Piero leaving. And I think our coach could have shown more respect to our capitano throughout the course of the season. Just my opinion
I have been saying this from some time....everyone wants to throw shid at agnelli... but this was a decition took by the three at the helm...not just one.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It's his last HOME game and he is ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO.
I was expecting something more from the players and from the fans.
His last game is with Napoli, i know but this was the perfect opportunity to make it THE RIGHT WAY.
So true. He was subbed off Way too early, and the players didn't hug him the same way as Nedved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)