Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Now do you guys see why i say are squad is garbage, marotta - useless and why conte wouldn't make a difference. And why we need a world class coach like Ancelotti or Van Gaal plus world class players:sergio:

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
okay, seriously. this entire game he's been double, triple and quadruple (once, at least) teamed this entire game.

support is nonexistent.

what do you expect him to do?
It's either there is something wrong with the tactics or the rest just do not believe he can pass properly judging from the performance today. I believe it's the latter.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Terrible attempt at a half of football. The team can't pass at all, so any type of possession disappears in a few seconds.

Some of the attitudes are terrible too, passing may not be the best, but if the ball rolls a foot away from where you want it, don't just throw your arms up and huff, try ffs. The mindsets awful.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There are teams who spent a fortune and failed. They had quality and top talent, but they failed. Maybe too much talent or too much ego or bad coaching was the reason.
Anyway, they had quality.
We on the other hand are a specific case. We spent a fortune to create one of the least talented teams in the big leagues...of all time.

When we decided to get rid of Giovinco, Camo and Diego, we should have replaced at least one of them with a pure talent as themselves. We didn't and Marotta managed to create the Juve with less technical ability than any other Juve ever.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
probably smug at his contract extension. marchisio can f*cking go for all i care. cant believe people rate him at 15 mill
It's funny how people around here claim he's a "bandiera". I thought those sort of words were reserved for players who actually give a fuck on the pitch and have a little bit of passion for the club. Guess not.

He's a disgrace, even more so than Aquilani who's a Romanista at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)