Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
That's not 100% traore's fault. Chiellini sold himself to the dummy run and was nowhere to be seen for that goal.
Sory man but i dont agree. Except Traore's bullshit pass, Melo is the one that did a shit job there. Terrible job for a DM. He is about 5 steps behind Giovinco. He is the one supposed to help there.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wonder how much this goal will cost us.
We gave away Giovinco for peanuts, we then had to overpay for Martinez, because there is a lack of left midfielders in Italy.
And then we lose EL because Giovinco is ten 10 the player Martinez will ever be.
And again we will be forced to pay a fortune on a Bastos like deal.

Well i hope our board has learned a lesson from this and stop repeating the same mistakes again and again...

Apr 15, 2006
I wonder how much this goal will cost us.
We gave away Giovinco for peanuts, we then had to overpay for Martinez, because there is a lack of left midfielders in Italy.
And then we lose EL because Giovinco is ten 10 the player Martinez will ever be.
And again we will be forced to pay a fortune on a Bastos like deal.

Well i hope our board has learned a lesson from this and stop repeating the same mistakes again and again...
Learn from their mistakes? If anything, they would've learnt from the mistakes the previous management made. There's no hope for us. We'll keep making the same mistakes again and again.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
i just hope that our next coach ask for a seba return =(
sebas is the only whoo deseseve the n. 10 jersey after del ´piero
i dont wanto to see a fucking argentinian who does not care about juve with that shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)