Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You ony saying that because you missed this particular game, Buffon almost cost us twice already before the goal with his slippery hands.
He is a liability out there today, are you even watching the game?
He may be, but you should also look at the 4 in front of him allowing things like that to happen in the box. He get's tried more than any other GK in the top teams in Italy I feel. I wouldn't be confident when the team hasn't been playing well because in the back of your mind you are thinking anything can happen...the team needs to do well for EVERYONES confident to get better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yup, I didn't see us playing well. It was a below average performance with almost nothing good and lots of bad things, which were already described by you.

Unless he meant that we weren't the disaster we used to be on most of the previous matches.
Not being a disaster could be described as Juve doing "Well" these days - sad but true

The goal conceded was a disaster though - Buffon what tha fluff?

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #26,587
    I think we were decent.

Our back line was decent enough compared to our last matches. Chiellini and Sorensen did pretty well when it comes to defensive duties. Our offside traps are awful though because Eder beats them and our defense is very, very slow. Traore doesn't do much and we don't see any forward runs from him. In the middle, Aquilani and Krasic were good while Marchisio was invisible like always and Pepe is just limited old Pepe. Matri and Alex did good up front.

But yes, when it comes to shaky moments our defense will always fall apart.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    The defender fucked up there for the goal, not Buffon!
    Both did. Buffon has no business being there, although he might've seen the free Brescia man infront of him, which made him act. A goalie either has the ball when he comes off his line, or stays put. I think he tried to fix what the defence fucked up, but was simply too late.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    I think we were decent.

Our back line was decent enough compared to our last matches. Chiellini and Sorensen did pretty well when it comes to defensive duties. Our offside traps are awful though because Eder beats them and our defense is very, very slow. Traore doesn't do much and we don't see any forward runs from him. In the middle, Aquilani and Krasic were good while Marchisio was invisible like always and Pepe is just limited old Pepe. Matri and Alex did good up front.

But yes, when it comes to shaky moments our defense will always fall apart.
    If you watch Aquilani closely he is very limited in his angles and extremely slow

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    The annoying thing is that we were actually playing well and then we let in a stupid goal out of nothing and crumble
    Witch game were you watching? Can you point out one thing that allows you to describe us as playing "well" in the first half?

We can't hold possession for more than 5 secs, our defenders just boot the ball up-field, we have zero urgency, we're just a low quality team - we were average as usual
    Boksic is Del Neri under cover!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Let me see if I'll guess the subs once again:

We start by taking out Krasic for Martinez
    Then come the casual Del Piero for Toni
    And cherry on top Grygera for Traoré

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)