Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Finally you guys decided to have mercy on us mortals :D

Excellent performance. The midfield doesn't leave them an inch and it's sooo different when the fullbacks are actually attacking.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Wtf? I'm proud of this juve side :cry: . This is a side I can call mine. Lets keep going runt heir faces into the ground. And for buffon's sake can we please light the fireworks on cesar's end?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good half. We can't play counter attack for 45 minutes though, defence isn't good enough. Inter are there for the taking in defence, we need to be more balanced.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Half time....my gonads were in my throat when that little bitch pazzo dived....i love the anger this team is showing....forza sorenson keeping that eto in check and that killer assist....toni needs to put more oil in his joints and be more technical...love for marchi and krasic on the wings,marchi is very very good and active ....

Melo...ahh turning out one of his best performences and complementing aqua who too seems to come into his own tonite...

GC...awesome...he's making maicon look like a faggot,which he is...barza-awesome...bonucci..he is good no doubt but the reason he looks not so good is because the whole team is playing extraordinary...

and buffon for collecting that cross form maicon deserves mention...keep it up boys...put the merda in its place..!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)