Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
to be honest i dun see us getting back. we can put del piero in, but napoli rough defending will only upset him. we can change our right back to motta, but it would not mean more goals if amauri keeps flopping aroun as usual.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bunch of ball watchers. Grygera has been a total joke this half. The CB have been poor but Chiellini has been the better of the two and actually the better of the defence. Traore, so and so, his actually trying, poor lack of positioning no suprise. Krasic.. well , its often two on one whenever his on the ball but even so I dont understand what on earth his actually trying to do. Pepe.. bluh. Toni has actually been proberly our best player of the half, I like his movement, i feel he can get us a goal.. oh actually he already had. the refs gonna have a nice paycheck by end of today.

Mar 10, 2009
Our midfield moves too little and those are never meaningful moves. Rarely a midfielder has a passing option to another midfielder.

The refs treat us like the mediocre team that we are.
this pretty much

apart from Krasic, whos been awful, I cant see any of our midfield breaking into the box or creating that little bit of magic :sergio:

just look at our starting line up? really is average at best

gonna be a long season like last year be prepared

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We need to get out of this fucking slump ASAP, this is where it turned to shit last year.
Yes, doesn't look like this is the game to do it though. There was always a possibility we would lose here but really we have zero confidence and are playing against a good team, their fans and the officials, difficult scenario.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
do u guys realise that everytime our players start talking about title ambitions, we start loosing? i hope they would jus keep low profile.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Guys, there is ZERO movement up top. Krasic has the ball around three Napoli players constantly and he's unable to get a clean cross towards the skyscrapers in the box. You need more movement from them and the midfield for this setup to be successful, but it's failing miserably. Get Amauri out of there and put in Del Piero... at least he can draw some defenders away from the box.

Jeez, stupid, stupid, stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)