Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We are playing well if we had a capable ST we would be in front right now...Iaq is just terrible, bring on Alex and play Quag up forward or bring on Martinez.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If we had a good striker we'd have at least two goals by now. Such good chances. Inter may have had equal amount of chances but I'd say we had the easiest. Plus so many corners. Get Amauri on we need a target man.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
i am really happy with our defenders today. they were on focus, and they have to keep doing this. And midfield is also ok... So, we are not by no mean less than inter. great game, boys

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
i am really happy with our defenders today. they were on focus, and they have to keep doing this. And midfield is also ok... So, we are not by no mean less than inter. great game, boys

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good first half from De Ceglie until his usual lack of concentration in letting players run behind him from crosses at the end there with Milito.

Aquilani looking good, Marchisio also playing well and Quagliarella seems to be finding space well, if he just kept the ball a bit longer on the counters instead of rushing passes.

Krasic superb again

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would say that this half is 50-50 for me. We are supposed to hold on the ball and control the middle a bit more since we started the trio Melo-Aquilani and Marchisio though he's playing on the wing but still...

I'm not satisfied with both Quag and Iaquinta, other than these two I'm okay with everyone but I'd like to see Aquilani more involved.

I would change one of Quag/Iaquinta for the Captain and play Pepe for Aquilani and put back Marchisio in his place.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I would say that this half is 50-50 for me. We are supposed to hold on the ball and control the middle a bit more since we started the trio Melo-Aquilani and Marchisio though he's playing on the wing but still...

I'm not satisfied with both Quag and Iaquinta, other than these two I'm okay with everyone but I'd like to see Aquilani more involved.

I would change one of Quag/Iaquinta for the Captain and play Pepe for Aquilani and put back Marchisio in his place.
agree here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)