Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozshimys

Jul 11, 2009
I wish our players would be believe to our qualification, as much as our fans...

But that was previous obvious from our last CL match that this is not the case
and thats why i said what i did then...

The only figure/icon that would help us now, was someone like the one on my avatar. Just like i pointed out a few months ago, we dont have such a player in our team, so dont except much.

I still m pleased that we at least did Inter though!! And remember that before starting cursing our players, when the last chances of disqualification fade away...

Personally i was expecting this, im not at all surprised, not even sad, because Europa league, is the only serious title we can actually win for the next 3-7 years!
And the only way to reach there is like that!
Europa league is not as easy as you might think. No titles with the way Juve is playing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im really starting to think that Giovinco doesnt go to the training sessions because i dont find any rational answer to why our last 2 coaches try to keep gio at all cost in the bench with the guy could be useful in a lot of situations.

Mar 10, 2009
Pffft, Ranieri is still an ass. The fact he did more with less doesnt mean shit.

At least Ciro is a former winner, Ranieri has always been an eternal loser.

Not even this will make me think twice about bringing tha faggot back.

The team ranieri had was never that good, we over achieved IMO

sacking him was stupid , especially when you hire an unproven manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)